Vision and major goals of PetrosamSadra Company
PetrosamSadra Company has selected the following as its vision :
Turning into one of the major public contractors in energy and pipeline industry, specially, in petrochemicals at national level during a 5 year period. projects in oil, gas and petrochemicals in neighboring countries in 10 years.
In this regard, the company managing director undertakes to realize below goals with the participation and cooperation of all employees to achieve the above vision:
· Active move toward further attracting (workability) of overseas projects and exporting technical and engineering services to other countries.
· Improvement and supervision of projects with reformation of performance assessment.
· Reduction of costs in projects in order to increase efficiency, profitability and competition with domestic and international competitors for projects.
· Development of workability with the approach to creating participation.
· Securing, training, organizing and smart holding of efficient, capable and expert employees for management, knowledge and key posts and also experienced and efficient personnel for keypositions.
· Providing suitable foundations in extension of facilities and equipment needed and also,identifying expert employees and training for participating in overseas activities.
· Securing and updating all hardware/software material for the purpose of continuous and fastcommunication with projects.
· Supply and standby of equipment and machinery in projects.
· Increasing financial and economic transparency (income, costs, profit and loss) withoptimization of attempts in financial and accounting field with special attention to insurance and tax.
· Endeavor to finalize completed projects from financial, execution, management etc point of view and their permanent delivery to the employer.
· Development and reinforcement of research and knowledge management system.
· Improvement and reform of structure and organization, processes, instructions and regulations according to quality management systems, quality policy and with priority of project management.
· Improvement of supervision over suppliers’ assessment and contracts made with commodity and services suppliers in regard to organization.